Tuesday 25 December 2012

I'm Going Back To School

Hi there~ did u guys have a wonderful day in pigg? xD I'm so happy we meet Yuli again. :D Yukko and Kimono had finally meet her too. LOL So, we play in the group room of Yuli created. It kinda fun. :D I just notice that Yuli was already 16 years old 0.0 I thought that she just 12, then Yuli tell me that 12 years old is Yuri. LOL 
By the way, i'm going back to school after a few days... School will be start soon. I'm not posting any post when i'm in school. xD But i'll post some when i'm free. I gonna study hard in 2013 cuz i have a very important exam in the that year...
I took some picture too, wanna see? LOL theres the picture~
Saw the twins? They are so cute >3<
Just 3 of us xD
You can click the pictures to view larger. Okay, there all for now. Bye~