Sunday 16 December 2012

Good Bye! Pico

*click picture to view larger*
Hi there~ what are you guys doing now? Still playing pico? Today is the last day we can play pico, cuz tomorrow is 17th Dec...the end of pico world. Pico going to close tomorrow. AAHH...i'm so sad. All the memories with my friends in pico really gonna end too? I think not. xD I'll keep finding all my friends back in pigg. I spend all my C$ and i bought the big piano...I hear a funny thingy from someone i don't know, she said "Pico will come back on Feb 13 2013" It's that really true? 0.0 Maybe not... If really back i'll so regret that i spend all my gummies and C$. :C
Theres the picture of me and my new big piano. xD Okay, thats all for now. Lets say good bye to pico. And my pico avatar i'll miss you. T^T
Good Bye Pico!!!