Friday 22 July 2011

VIPico


Do you want to join??
★How to join
  • Add MaiRie and MiaRi on facebook and leave a message. "I'm Joining VIP"
  • Simply like this page, MaiRie Étoile x MiaRi Étoile
  • Post a picture of you with your Pico name wearing your best red clothing.
  • If your picture have been added to the VIPAlbum. andIf you have a blog, don't forget to add this on your blog :D

    ★Rules-Just be a good member
    • You may invite your friends but only MaiRie and MiaRi will accept
    • No trash talking
    • Mean members with 3 warnings will automatically removed
    • Respect each other and treat everyone FAIRLY
    • Must be a Loyal member :)
    ★Q&A
    1. How would I know if I am an official member already?
    -The picture you submitted with your Pico name will be added to the VIPico Member Album

    2. Is it fine if I change my name?
    -Of course! Everyone is free to change your name, just don't forget to comment on your picture with your past pico name and the new one
    example:
    I changed my name- fluffy bear -> muffin cakes

    3. Can I change my picture?
    -Yes, you are feel free to change your picture, Just don't forget to say your pico name and the numbering of your member picture

    4. I already submitted my picture but why it's not yet in the album?
    -Just give us time, you'll be automatically accepted when you submitted anyway.